VERTICAL AUTOCLAVE FULLY AUTOMATIC “MAC” MSW-101 (PROPLUS)
Fully Automatic models featured with touch screen graphical programmable logic controller for exceptional management with progressive notifications.
- Backed with 56 years of service to science and our expertise in steam pressure sterilization autoclaves. Our Top Loading PRO Series Autoclaves are the ideal companion for the modern microbiologists and institutes, pharma companies, hospitals etc.
- Ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- Leakproof silicon gasket
- Over pressure safety
- Safe and sturdy chamber manufactured from Stainless Steel (SS-304)
- Low water level cut off for safety of heating elements.
- Independent safety for over temperature protection.
- Saves Power bills by upto 30%
- Heat cured epoxy coating on steel exterior OR Stainless Steel exterior (as ordered).
- Single lever locking of lid for faster operations.
- Heater and pressure interlock for lid lock safety.
- Effortless lifting of lid with assisted spring push back support
- Automatic Steam purging and exhaust
- Accurate temperature control with user level flexibility.
- Display process and set values simultaneously.
- Electrical on/off safety switch
- Easy draining of chamber
- Easy portability and placement and movement
- At the heart of our PROPLUS series is the touch screen graphical Programmable Logic Controller which delivers exceptional management with progressive notifications.
- Recording of operation parameter: Each autoclave has a TFT (TOUCH SCREEN) HMI AND PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL) integrated unit with graphic devices which will automatically and continuously monitor and record dates, time of day, load identification number and operating parameters throughout the entire length of the autoclave cycle and all data can be transferred via EPROM port by simply inserting a pen drive, which can easily by transferred to any PC/Desktop.
- Touchscreen PLC for accurate temperature control (control on all temperature channels), built in recipes, power failure restore and password protection upto 3 levels.
- User settable alphanumeric batch number and operator name
- Built-in six sterilizing modes
- Power failure restore
- 3 Level password protection
- User settable alphanumeric batch no. with operator
- Auto purging and exhaust
- Offline PC connectivity
- Service and Calibration reminders
- Dual pressure scales in psi and kPA
- Printing in smart tabular format with date, time, batch number, operator name and status
- Enables authentic documenting of every Autoclave cycle (ON PEN DRIVE)
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||250x400mm||300x500mm||350x550mm||400x600mm||450x710mm||550x760mm|
|Capacity||28/22 Ltrs||43/40 Ltrs||64/53 Ltrs||91/78 Ltrs||135/113 Ltrs||210/187 Ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||3.0 KW||3.0 KW||4.0 KW||4.0 KW||5.0 KW|
- G-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and USB Port for taking data (Paperless Data Recording) and Saving ON PC. (DOT Matrix Printer to customer scope)
- P-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and RS-485 PC communication port with 21 CFR compliant software and data cable for logging data directly to your PC. (DOT Matrix Printer and PC to customer scope)
- Validation documentation (Mapping) with (3+1) point temperature scanning for one cycle each on empty and loaded conditions (to cost extra)
- Drain/Exhaust cooling through a cooling coil condenser for condensate collection.
- TFT Touch Screen Display Controller in lieu of LCD display.
- Vacuum Pulsing thru a vacuum pump.
- Circular Chart Recorder to cost extra (for Temperature)
- Circular Chart Recorder to cost extra (for Temperature and Pressure)
- Spare Silicon Gasket to cost extra.
- Spare Heater to cost extra.