- Most useful where high temperature curing is required with maximum temperature upto 1450°C and working temperature range upto 1400°C.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator-cum-controller.
- Silicon-carbide heating elements are fitted for uniform temperature inside the chamber.
- Body mounted on a heavy M.S. frame covered with CRC Sheet duly powder coated.
- Fitted with chamber made of CUMILAG tiles exhibit unique combination of chemical, mechanical stability and insulating properties.
- These are suitable for applications at high service temperatures.
- Bubble alumina range of insulating refractories are of light weight, have good load bearing capacity, and low heat capacity.
- These can be directly exposed to flame, and combustion products.
- Our furnaces have some very unique features:-
- * Very high refractoriness, structural strength
- * Low thermal conductivity, shrinkage and creep.
- High resistance to reducing atmosphere and Uniform pore size.
- Distribution and Control through a phase angle control THYRIOSTORISED POWER DRIVE with Soft Start in lieu of Manual Control System, and a multitap solid state step down transformer.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|HEATING CHAMBER (WXHXD)||150mmx150mmx300mm|
|THYRISTON POWER DRIVE||Phase Angle control Thyristor Power drive. Along with voltage/current control and limit facility.|
|TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER CUM INDICATOR||Microprocessor Digital PID Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||1450⁰C Maximum, Working Upto 1400°C|
|THERMOCOUPLE||Input Sensor:- Pt.Pt./Rh 30% Type “R” with Recrystalized alumina sheath & connecting holder complete set.|
|THERMAL INSULATION||SUPER REFRACTORY and FIBROUS CERAMIC of appropriate grade and low heat capacity|
|CONSTRUCTION||(Floor Model Type) Rugged body; height of the door from the floor is approx 4.5 feet with steel stand. Swing aside door, manually operated front side of the furnace|
|COOLING FAN/AIR CIRCULATION||Attached with Furnace, Provided inside the control unit to protect COSTLY COMPONENT|
|ELECTRIC SUPPLY||Input Supply 230V AC, 50Hz|
- Profile controller with ramp and soak profiles with multiple programmes and steps, in lieu of standard controller.
- Spare Silicon Carbide Heating rod to cost extra.
- Spare Clip to hold heating rod.