- These general-purpose Fume Hoods are used with extracting fumes generating during reactions, extractions, etc. wherein gases of mild acidic/alkaline nature are generated.
- Constructed partly out of CRC Sheet structure and partly out of the wooden board.
- Working table consists of an acid-resistant top with one sink and one faucet.
- One electrical utility is provided for operating electrical equipment inside.
- Fitted with exhaust blower assembly mounted on top of the unit.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Model||#FH-3 (ECO)||#FH-4 (ECO)||#FH-5 (ECO)||#FH-6 (ECO)|
|Internal Dimensions (WXDXH) (mm)||900x600x600||1200x600x600||1500x600x600||1800x600x600|
- PVC Exhaust ducting per running feet.