CARBON DI-OXIDE INCUBATOR “MAC” MSW-129
Developed with the introduction of new techniques with highest precision. High is demand in medical research and pharmaceutical industry. Provides sterile and favorable conditions for cultivation are required for cells to grow in germ free environment.
- “MAC” CO₂ Incubator is developed with the introduction of new techniques as compared with common CO₂ Incubators.
- This type provides faster heating and fewer errors of temperature precision.
- Outer made of CRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner made of specular stainless steel by argon-arc welding techniques and semicircular arcs at corners ensure easy cleaning.
- Microprocessor temperature controller makes temperature stability Independent alarm system for temperature limiting ensures experiment run safely and no accident would happen.
- Temperature range from Ambient +5°C to 50°C.
- Microorganism filter at inlet provides 100% filtrated gases
- Equipped with fully automatic CO₂ pressure-releasing and purging valve.
- IR CO₂ sensor for precise CO2 inside the chamber with a CO₂ control range of 0~20%.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Disinfection||UV LIGHT DISINFECTION|
|MOC Inner Chamber||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Temperature Range||Non-Refrigerated, Temp. Ambient +5°C to 50°C|
|Temperature Controller||MICROPROCESSOR DIGITAL CONTROLLER WITH LCD DISPLAY||HMI-PLC BASED TFT TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY CONTROLLER|
|Temperature Stability||± 0.3°C|
|CO₂ Control Range||0~20% (Infrared Sensor)|
|CO₂ Recovery||≤ Calibration x 1.2min|
|Humidifying Method||Natural Evaporization|
|Ambient Temperature||+5 ~35°C|
|Incubator Sterilizer||UV method|
|No. of Shelves||3|
|Interior Dimension (WxDxH)||460 (W) x 530 (D) x 605 (H) mm|
|Electrical Requirement||220V, 50Hz|