AUTOCLAVE PORTABLE (MANUAL ANALOGUE) “MAC” MSW-106
Standard single-walled Stainless Steel analog model for general sterilizing requirements fully with safety valve, exhaust valve, and pressure gauge
- Our portable Autoclaves are most ideal for doctors, nursing homes, laboratories, dentists, etc.
- Most ideal for general laboratory requirement where samples in small batches are required to be sterilized.
- Hydraulically tested up to 40psi for user safety.
- Spring-loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead weight valve works as a safety device.
- Economy at your fingertips with low power consumptions.
- A seamless (joint less) body for single-walled units provides a sturdy and safe operation for the user.
- Low sterilization process time accounts for a higher number of batches accounting for the economy and faster results.
- Body, lid & heater cover made of Single-Walled Stainless Steel (SS-304).
- Simple and easy “Press & turn” system of the closing lid for single-walled units.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve.
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.
- Heater cover stand made of stainless steel (SS-304)
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||300x350mm|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manually through a exhaust valve|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf/cm²(30 psi)|
|Sterilizing Pressure||0-2.1 kgf/cm² (15 psi) at 121°C|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|