- MAC Sterilizers are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- Inner Chamber is made up of thick non-magnetic steel of 304/316 quality and jacket is made out of rolled steel.
- Single door made of rolled steel lined with S.S. sheets has a radial locking system.
- The space between outer cover made of thick rolled steel sheet and the steam jacket is filled with an asbestos sheet or glass wool to minimize thermal losses.
- Boiler is made of thick stainless steel sheet and is located under the sterilizer.
- Unit is fitted with water level indicator, safety valve, pressure gauge, water inlet, and drain valves.
- Unit is also fitted with low-water level cut-off device and automatic pressure control device.
- All “MAC” rectangular sterilizes are fitted with SELF LOCKING SAFETY DOOR device.
- The door cannot be opened when the chamber is under pressure.
- Two separate valves are provided for evacuating steam from inner chamber and jacket, as and when desired.
- Fitted with safety valve as a safety device.
- Drain valve is fitted at the side bottom for easy draining/cleaning.
- Fitted with a vacuum breaker to break vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Triple Walled with Steam Jacket and Separate Boiler. Sterilization cycle is controlled by Multiport Valve. The unit is fitted with all standard accessories.
- To work on 440 volts, 3 Phase, A.C. Supply
- CONTROLED FEATURES
- PLC Controller with Automatic Digital Minute Timer and alarm for end of cycle. It enables automatic purging of state air, sterilizing hold time for sterilizing period and cycle and with automatic exhaust of pressure. With Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly to main control panel.
- Display process and set values simultaneously.
- PROPLUS series has the touch screen graphical Programmable Logic Controller which delivers exceptional management with progressive notifications.
- 7” TFT (TOUCH SCREEN) HMI AND PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL)
- Integrated unit with graphic devices which continuously monitors and records dates, time of day, load identification number and operating parameters
- Data can be transferred via EPROM port through a pen drive,
- Can easily by transferred to any PC/Desktop.
- User settable alphanumeric batch number and operator name
- Built-in user settable sterilizing modes
- Power failure restore
- 3 Level password protection
- User settable alphanumeric batch no. with operator
- Auto purging and exhaust
- Offline PC connectivity
- Service and Calibration reminders
- Dual pressure scales in psi and kPA
- Printing in smart tabular format with date, time, batch number, operator name and status
- Enables authentic documenting of every Autoclave cycle
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (WXHXD) (mm)||600X600X900||600X600X1200|
|Capacity||320 ltrs||430 ltrs|
|Heater load||9.0 KW|
|Controller||Automatic Piezostat (Pressure Control Switch)|
|Exhaust of Pressure||Manual through a Multiport valve|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 to 1.5 kgf /cm² (15 to 20 psi) at 121ºC|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 to 20 psi|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304 or SS-316 as Ordered)|
|MOC (Jacket)||Made of COLD ROLLED STEEL|
|MOC (Boiler)||Stainless Steel|
|MOC (External Wall)||Mild Steel Sheet Duly Painted|
|MOC (Lid)||Mild Sheet Duly lined with S.S. from inside|
|POWER SUPPLY||440V AC, 3 Phase Supply|
- Digital Temperature Indicator can be supplied in lieu of dial thermometer.
- Double door for any of the above models to cost extra.