AUTOCLAVE VERTICAL (SEMI AUTOMATIC DIGITAL) “MAC” MSW-101(SAD)
Radial locking complete Stainless Steel Semi-Automatic with timer and end of cycle Buzzer.
- MAC Semi Automatic Digital Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- These are semi automatic models requiring tighter control of temperature and sterilizing time, thus eliminating any chances of under or over exposure of media/ samples with respect to temperature and hold time.
- Inner chamber is made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body is made of Steel.
- Heaters cover stand and carrier/bucket are made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate.
- Radial locking lid ensures user safety and safe locking.
- Radial arms are made of mild steel.
- Rings & legs are made of mild steel.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, extra Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve, Vacuum Breaker-cum-Purge Valve as a safety device and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Moulded jointless silicon rubber gasket.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded, ground and polished to give crevice free internals.
- µProcessor based Controller with time and temperature settable by user.
- Operating range from 15 to 22 psi pressure. (adjustable)
- Class ‘A’ Platinum (Pt-100) sensor, enabling precise and accurate monitoring in 0.1°C resolution and ±1°C accuracy.
- End of cycle buzzer to alert the user.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker for MAINS On/Off plus safety of control panel.
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically.
- Fitted with low water cut-off for general safety of heating elements.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||250×450mm||300×500mm||350×550mm||400×600mm||450×600mm||550×750mm|
|Dimensions of Basket (Dia x Height)||225×300mm||275×350mm||325×400mm||375×450mm||425×450mm||525×600mm|
|Capacity||22 Ltrs||40 Ltrs||50 Ltrs||78 Ltrs||98 Ltrs||187 Ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||2.0 KW||3.0 KW||4.5 KW||4.5 KW||4.5 KW|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless Silicon Rubber|
|Controller||Semi Automatic Digital temperature Indicator-cum-Controller|
|Display||Digital LED with Set Value (SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Timer (Auto Time Control) & Buzzer||Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically|
|Buzzer||Alarm for cycle end|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Operating Pressure||From 15psi to 22 psi (Adjustable)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Steel|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|Basket||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Exhaust Supply||Manually through a exhaust valve|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- G-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and USB Port for taking data (Paperless Data Recording) and Saving ON PC. (DOT Matrix Printer to customer scope) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- P-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and RS-485 PC communication port with 21 CFR compliant software and data cable for logging data directly to your PC. (DOT Matrix Printer to customer scope) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- Validation documentation (Mapping) with (3+1) point temperature scanning for one cycle each on empty and loaded conditions (to cost extra) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- Drain/Exhaust cooling through a cooling coil condenser for condensate collection.
- Spare Silicon Gasket to cost extra.
- Spare Heater to cost extra.
- TFT Touch Screen Display Controller in lieu of LCD display.
- Circular chart recorder to cost extra (for Temperature only)
- Circular chart recorder to cost extra (for Temperature and Pressure only)