AUTOCLAVE VERTICAL “MAC” MSW-101(ECO)
Radial locking outer MS painted model Autoclave with PC/WC safety device.
- MAC Vertical Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms
- An Ideal tool for Laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, R & D labs, etc.
- Inner made of Stainless Steel and outer made of Mild Steel duly painted.
- Supporting Ring & Legs are made up of mild steel.
- Heaters cover stand and bucket are made of Stainless Steel Sheet.
- Lid is made of thick machined Mild Steel plate lined with stainless steel from inside
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve, and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Fitted with neoprene rubber gasket.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded.
- Operating range from 15psi to 20 psi pressure.
- Pressure Control Switch/Pressure Cut Off (*PCO) device. (Option)
- Low water Level Cut Off (*WCO) device for safety of heating element. (Option)
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||250×450mm||300×500mm||350×550mm||400×600mm||450×600mm||550×750mm|
|Dimensions of Basket (Dia x Height)||225×300mm||275×350mm||325×400mm||375×450mm||425×450mm||525×600mm|
|Capacity||22 Ltrs||40 Ltrs||50 Ltrs||78 Ltrs||98 Ltrs||187 Ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||3.0 KW||3.0 KW||4.0 KW||4.0 KW||2.0 + 3.0 KW|
|Gasket||Made of Jointless neoprene Rubber|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf /cm² (30 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 psi to 22 psi (Adjustable)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Mild Steel Sheet|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Mild Steel Plate lined with stainless steel from inside|
|Basket||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- Spare heater
- Spare silicon gasket