AUTOCLAVE VERTICAL (FULLY AUTOMATIC DIGITAL) “MAC” MSW-101(FAD)
Complete stainless steel radial locking fully automatic with auto purging facility, required no human intervention till the sterilization cycle is over
- MAC Fully Automatic Vertical Autoclave are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms.
- These are fully automatic models requiring no human intervention till a full sterilization cycle is over.
- Inner chamber are made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body are made of Steel.
- Heaters cover stand and carrier/bucket are made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate.
- Radial locking lid ensures user safety and safe locking.
- Radial arms are made of mild steel.
- Rings & legs are made of mild steel.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, extra Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve, Vacuum Breaker-cum-Purge Valve as a safety device and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Moulded jointless silicon rubber gasket.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded, ground and polished to give crevice free internals.
- µProcessor based Controller with time and temperature programmable by user.
- Class ‘A’ Platinum (Pt-100) sensor, enabling precise and accurate monitoring.
- Low water level alarm and cut off for safety of heater.
- Sensor open alarm and display.
- End of cycle buzzer to alert the user and auto reset.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker for MAINS On/Off plus safety of control panel.
- Fitted with low-water level cut-off device.
- Solenoid Valve for automatic purging and exhaust (user settable).
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
|Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations|
|Inner Dimensions (Dia x Height)||250×450mm||300×500mm||350×550mm||400×600mm||450×600mm||550×750mm|
|Dimensions of Basket (Dia x Height)||225×300mm||275×350mm||325×400mm||375×450mm||425×450mm||525×600mm|
|Capacity||22 Ltrs||40 Ltrs||50 Ltrs||78 Ltrs||98 Ltrs||187 Ltrs|
|Heater Load||2.0 KW||2.0 KW||3.0 KW||4.5 KW||4.5 KW||4.5 KW|
|Controller (PLC Based)||µProcessor Based Fully Automatic Fuzzy Logic Control System|
|Display||16×2 line Alphanumeric Digital LCD with backlet display with Set Value (SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Timer (Auto Time Control) & Buzzer||Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically with alarm for cycle end.|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf /cm² (15 psi) at 121ºC|
|Operating Pressure||From 15psi to 22 psi (Adjustable)|
|MOC (Pressure Vessel)||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (External Wall)||Steel|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Thick machined Stainless Steel plate|
|Basket||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- G-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and USB Port for taking data (Paperless Data Recording) and Saving ON PC. (DOT Matrix Printer to customer scope) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- P-LOG – Fully automatic digital (FAD) with real time data logger with CENTRONIC PRINTER PORT (DOT MATRIX) and RS-485 PC communication port with 21 CFR compliant software and data cable for logging data directly to your PC. (DOT Matrix Printer to customer scope) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- Validation documentation (Mapping) with (3+1) point temperature scanning for one cycle each on empty and loaded conditions (to cost extra) (FOR DIGITAL MODEL ONLY)
- Drain/Exhaust cooling through a cooling coil condenser for condensate collection.
- Spare Silicon Gasket to cost extra.
- Spare Heater to cost extra.
- TFT Touch Screen Display Controller in lieu of LCD display.
- Circular chart recorder to cost extra (for Temperature only)
- Circular chart recorder to cost extra (for Temperature and Pressure only)