- Autoclave Vertical
- Autoclave Vertical Deluxe
- Autoclave Vertical Fully Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical Semi Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (FAD)
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (SAD)
- Autoclave Horizontal (Cylindrical)
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal High Pressure
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal H. P. Rectangular
- Autoclave Portable
- Tabletop Autoclave
- Blood Bank Refrigerators
- Medical/Biomedical Equipment
- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Clean Air Benches
- Seed Germinators
- Environmental/Growth Chamber
- B.O.D. Incubator
- Water Still/Distillation Plants
- Water Baths
- Refrigerated Circulating Water Bath
- Chiller Circulating Water Bath
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
- Circulating Water Bath (Heated)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Single Wall)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Double Wall)
- Serological Water Bath
- High Precision Water Bath
- Water Bath Incubator Shaker (Metabolic Shaker)
- Tissue Floatation Bath
- Hot Plates Warming Tables
- Dry Block Digesters
- Shaking Machines/ Stirrers
- Muffle Furnace
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Aerosol Disinfector
- Automatic Pipette Washer
- Bomb Calorimeter Digital
- Bottle Top Dispenser
- Colony Counter Digital
- De Humidifier
- Ice Flaking Machine
- Lyophilizer Freeze Dryer
- Electronic Filling Device
- Electronic Micropipettes
- Heating Mantle
- Kjeldahl Digestion Unit
- Kjeldahl Distillation Digestion
- Kjeldahl Distillation Unit
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Micropipettes Fully Autoclavable
- Micropipettes Semi Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Fully Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Non Autoclavable
- Oven Universal Memmert Type
- Soxhlet Extraction Unit
- Ultra Violet Flourescent Analysis
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Water Testing Equipments
Refrigerated Circulating Liquid Bath (msw-133)
- A Reliable Refrigerated/Heated, Water/Liquid Circulator
TOUGH POWERFUL RELIABLE
- Refrigerated Circulating Liquid Bath most ideal for external temperature control applications to external systems such as Rotary Vacuum Evaporators, Refractometers, Polarimeters, Fermenters, Electrophoresis Chamber, Chromatography Columns, Condensers, Rheometers, and general laboratory cooling applications.
Advantages & Benefits
- A compact refrigerated/heating circulator.
- Eliminates the hassles of using a separate heating Bath & a separate Chiller.
- Builts in circulator pump for efficient circulating processes.
- It offers highest level of performance, flexibility and control for the most demanding applications.
- Low noise level.
- Wide operating ranges and applications.
- Inner bath chamber & lid made of stainless steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer body made of CRC sheet duly powder coated.
- Space between inner and outer chamber filled with high grade PUF insulation for minimal thermal losses.
- High Condensation efficiency.
- Adjustable working temperature ranges available.
- Environment friendly CFC FREE refrigerants and hermetically sealed compressor used.
- Reduces tap water consumption thus reducing highcost of water and waste water.
- Waste water does not contain hazardous substances thus eliminating danger to personnel and environment caused by solvents.
- Various temperature ranges available to choose from depending upon varied requirements and applications.
- Microprocessor based autotune PID TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER.
- Tighter cooling control for reduced energy consumptions.
- Temperature Control accuracy of ±0.5°C at -10°C.
- Internal circulation enables precise temperature stability/uniformity in the bath better than +0.5°C.
- Temperature Display Resolution 0.1°C.
- Powerful stirring circulation pump with 15 Lpm capacity at zero head for water.
- Do not use water below 5°C (use ethanol below 5°C).
- Do not use water above 90°C (use silicone oils etc above 90°C).
- To work on 220/230 volts, 50/60 Hz AC Supply.
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
0°C to +100°C
-10°C to +120°C
-20°C to +120°C
0°C to +100°C
- We recommend use of above bath specially designed for Rotary Vacuum Evaporators etc.
- (# For drastic and sudden fluctuation in incoming Voltage and frequency, we strongly recommend use of any good make servo controlled voltage stabilizer.)