- Autoclave Vertical
- Autoclave Vertical Deluxe
- Autoclave Vertical Fully Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical Semi Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (FAD)
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (SAD)
- Autoclave Horizontal (Cylindrical)
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal High Pressure
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal H. P. Rectangular
- Autoclave Portable
- Tabletop Autoclave
- Blood Bank Refrigerators
- Medical/Biomedical Equipment
- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Clean Air Benches
- Seed Germinators
- Environmental/Growth Chamber
- B.O.D. Incubator
- Water Still/Distillation Plants
- Water Baths
- Refrigerated Circulating Water Bath
- Chiller Circulating Water Bath
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
- Circulating Water Bath (Heated)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Single Wall)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Double Wall)
- Serological Water Bath
- High Precision Water Bath
- Water Bath Incubator Shaker (Metabolic Shaker)
- Tissue Floatation Bath
- Hot Plates Warming Tables
- Dry Block Digesters
- Shaking Machines/ Stirrers
- Muffle Furnace
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Aerosol Disinfector
- Automatic Pipette Washer
- Bomb Calorimeter Digital
- Bottle Top Dispenser
- Colony Counter Digital
- De Humidifier
- Ice Flaking Machine
- Lyophilizer Freeze Dryer
- Electronic Filling Device
- Electronic Micropipettes
- Heating Mantle
- Kjeldahl Digestion Unit
- Kjeldahl Distillation Digestion
- Kjeldahl Distillation Unit
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Micropipettes Fully Autoclavable
- Micropipettes Semi Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Fully Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Non Autoclavable
- Oven Universal Memmert Type
- Soxhlet Extraction Unit
- Ultra Violet Flourescent Analysis
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Water Testing Equipments
Dry Bath Incubator Heating Block Incubator (MSW-438)
- Designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
- Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and other laboratory procedures.
- Precise temperature control from ambient +5 °C to 150 °C with ±1 °C accuracy.
- User’s self compensation function for temperature to counter for difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller for auto control with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZZER TIMER for AUTO TIME CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
- Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller having individual display for set value and process value.
- Heating cavity of 49mm carries two or one heating blocks of size 90mm (W) x 120mm (D) x 70mm (H) each.
- Supplied with any one set of heating block of various configurations available.
- Recessed well/cavity accomodates two interchangeable aluminium insert blocks.
- Block extraction tool facilitates lifting of hot blocks for easy interchangeability.
- “MAC” Dry Heating Block Incubators are powerful, compact and accurate-everything you need for the precision heating of test tubes, cuvettes, microcentrifuge tubes and other small containers.
- High performance and user friendly controls combine to produce a specification which offers exceptional efficiency and reliability. The benefit to you-convenient, no fuss heating!
- Excellent temperature control.
- Uniform and stable heating
- New compact size
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller
LED with set value (SV) and Process value (PV)
1 blocks of size :
(LxBxD) (in mm)
96mm(L) X 96mm(B) X 49mm(D)
Ambient ±5°C to 150°C
Powder Coated CRC Steel
Block Extraction Tool
1 No. Supplied with the unit for easy interchangeability of heating blocks.
Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically.
Various configurations of heating blocks available.
Alarm for cycle end
230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Aluminium Insert Block available in wide variety for user selection.
49x Ø0.5ml tubes
25x Ø1.5ml tubes
25x Ø2.0ml tubes