- Autoclave Vertical
- Autoclave Vertical Deluxe
- Autoclave Vertical Fully Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical Semi Automatic Digital
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (FAD)
- Autoclave Vertical High Pressure (SAD)
- Autoclave Horizontal (Cylindrical)
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal High Pressure
- Steam Sterilizer Horizontal H. P. Rectangular
- Autoclave Portable
- Tabletop Autoclave
- Blood Bank Refrigerators
- Medical/Biomedical Equipment
- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Clean Air Benches
- Seed Germinators
- Environmental/Growth Chamber
- B.O.D. Incubator
- Water Still/Distillation Plants
- Water Baths
- Refrigerated Circulating Water Bath
- Chiller Circulating Water Bath
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
- Circulating Water Bath (Heated)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Single Wall)
- Water Bath Rectangular (Double Wall)
- Serological Water Bath
- High Precision Water Bath
- Water Bath Incubator Shaker (Metabolic Shaker)
- Tissue Floatation Bath
- Hot Plates Warming Tables
- Dry Block Digesters
- Shaking Machines/ Stirrers
- Muffle Furnace
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Aerosol Disinfector
- Automatic Pipette Washer
- Bomb Calorimeter Digital
- Bottle Top Dispenser
- Colony Counter Digital
- De Humidifier
- Ice Flaking Machine
- Lyophilizer Freeze Dryer
- Electronic Filling Device
- Electronic Micropipettes
- Heating Mantle
- Kjeldahl Digestion Unit
- Kjeldahl Distillation Digestion
- Kjeldahl Distillation Unit
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Micropipettes Fully Autoclavable
- Micropipettes Semi Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Fully Autoclavable
- Multi Channel Non Autoclavable
- Oven Universal Memmert Type
- Soxhlet Extraction Unit
- Ultra Violet Flourescent Analysis
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Vacuum Pump Oil Free
- Water Testing Equipments
C.O.D. Digester (MSW-439)
- A Compact Thermoreactor For Determination Of Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Designed for digestion of COD test samples and multi-function dry bath heating.
- Precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 150°C with ±1°C accuracy.
- User’s self compensation function for temperature to counter for difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
- Fitted with Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller for autocontrol with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with IN-BUILT BUZZER TIMER for AUTO TIME CONTROL to indicate cycle end.
- Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller having individual display for set value and process value.
- Size of heating block : 270 mm (L) x 150 mm (W) x 70 mm (D).
- Recessed well/cavity accomodates aluminium insert block.
- Samples after being digested for 2 hours can be analysed using calorimeter or conventional titration method.
APPLICATIONS & KEY FEATURES
- COD Digester is the most accepted Thermoreactor for Determination of Chemical Oxygen Demand in Various Substances. Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) is a Measure of the Capacity of Water to Consume Oxygen During the Decomposition of Organic Matter and the Oxidation of Inorganic Chemicals such as Ammonia and Nitrite. COD Measurements are Commonly made on Samples of Waste Waters or of Natural Waters Contaminated by Domestic or Industrial Wastes. Chemical Oxygen Demand is Measured as a Standardized Laboratory assay in which a closed Water Sample is Incubated with a Strong Chemical Oxidant Under Specific Conditions of Temperature and for a Particular Period of Time.
- High Performance and User Friendly Controls Combine to Produce a Specification Which Offers Exceptional Efficiency and Reliability. The Benefit to you-convenient, No Fuss Heating!
- Excellent Temperature Control.
- Uniform And Stable Heating
- New Compact Size
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller
LED with set value (SV) and Process value (PV)
BLOCK DIMENSIONS (WXDXH) (in mm)
270mm(L) X 150mm(W) X 70mm(D)
40mm(Ø) x 65mm(D)
No. of Cavaties
15 holes to accommodate 15 samples
Glass Tube Size
Supplied with 15 nos. of Glass Tubes of size 38mm(Ø) x 200mm (Length)
Glass Air Condenser Size
Supplied with 15 nos. of air condensers of 600 mm length each.
Ambient +5°C to 150°C
Powder Coated CRC Steel
Timer (SAD) (Auto Time Control Unit)
Fitted with AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over the heaters get switched off automatically.
Alarm for cycle end
230V AC, 50/60Hz
- Spare digestion tube with condenser
- Spare digestion rack for 15 tubes